San Diego Pond and Garden - Specialists in High-Quality Japanese Koi, Pond and Water Garden Supplies
Nets: Fish and Pond
Of course one essential piece of equipment has to be a Net to enable you to catch your Koi, quickly and safely without causing too much stress and damage to the Koi itself.
By Selecting the proper Fish & Pond Nets you can:
- Safely remove fish for medicating or when cleaning pond.
- Skim leaves, debris, and uneaten fish food before they sink and start fouling the pond.
- Strain silt and algae from the sides and top of the pond.
- Retrieve floating plants for maintenance.
- Transfer animals (such as frogs, tadpoles, snails, and more) to the desired location.