San Diego Pond and Garden » Aeration for Ponds » PondMaster Air Pumps » Pondmaster Diaphragm Repair Kits
Pondmaster Diaphragm Repair Kits
There are no parts that need lubrication. The integrated air filter requires periodic cleaning. See photo for proper procedure.
To clean the filter media, remove the air filter cover. Extract the filter media from the pump and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Replace media into the empty filter cavity, replace the air filter cover and refasten.
When the airflow slows down, it is time to replace the diaphragms and flapper valves. There are two of each (diaphragms, flapper valves), one at either end of the pump.
- Disconnect the pump from the AC receptacle.
- Remove the cover lid.
- Unscrew the diaphragm/flapper combination assembly from either end of the pump and separate the two parts.
- Remove the flapper valves and replace with the supplied parts. Be sure to maintain the same orientation of the flapper valves.
- Remove the black, round doughnut-like diaphragm and replace with the supplied parts.
- Replace the diaphragm/flapper assembly and refasten.
- Replace the cover lid.
We are currently updating our prices, so all may not be accurate. Please call to confirm.
|14525||Diaphragm Repair Kit For AP-20||$ 8.98||C a l l|
|14555||Diaphragm Repair Kit For AP-60||$ 9.98||C a l l|
|14545||Diaphragm Repair Kit For AP-40||$ 9.98||C a l l|
|14565||Diaphragm Repair Kit For AP-100||$ 15.15||C a l l|